The goal

Sunday, October 26, 2008

And I had had such grand ideas too...

So I first started this thinking it would be a fun place to put down all my random thoughts and maybe some interesting insights into my mind... hence the name of the place.

I mean I wanted it to be funny and quirky and just something that could perk people up when they read it.

Alas, my blog has just been sitting here not being much of anything.

I've tried different things.

Telling humorous stories about mini adventures.

Making possible reading recommendations by listing my favorite authors.


NADA! Zilch! Zero! Nothing! I got a big ol' goose egg!

Maybe it's because I'm rather a big ol' nobody in the scope of the world. Maybe it's because I don't exactly brag about me having a blog so no one knows that it's here to read.

Whatever the reason there was no drawl to this blog for readers or for me to keep writing.

Well today is hopefully a new day!

It's the start of a renewal of posting.

I'll try to mix it up.

Maybe showcase some great pictures that I've found or that myself or someone else I know has taken.

Maybe keep the writer recommendations, humorous personal stories.

But whatever I do I will try and keep this entertaining for any and all visitors!

Well, that's all for now!

LATE!

No comments: