The goal

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yay!!

I gots a new phone!

I am a little undecided actually...

sorry phone. It's not that it's not cool. It's more that I've been helping mom figure out stuff on hers and well... now I like hers. Mine is fun too though! Don't get me wrong. I got an enV2 and it's neat-o! I love the keyboard, wasn't sure I would, but I do. I just need to play around with it. Gots to figure out where everything is. I'll really like it when I have all of my music on it. That will be even more fun, I enjoy getting to use mom's phone to listen to music so it'll be fun to do the same with mine.

But we'll see in a few weeks time. I'll probably love it! I definitely already love it more than my old phone.


On a different note...Valentine's day is this weekend. As we all know... I'm pathetically single, but a group of friends/family is getting together and going out to eat. So Saturday is going out to eat with friends.

Then Sunday is one of said friend's baby shower! So that will be fun too. Busy busy weekend!

Welp I'm off to play with the fun some more.

Peace

2 comments:

reen said...

I love MY phone. :)

SlvrGrndM99 said...

I'm sure they are similar, and similar to my phone too. Any questions, let me know!