The goal

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm a slacker and that's ok, I sleep all night and I sleep all day...

Anyone? anyone? Monty Python?? Ok so I took a few liberties with it.... ah well.

It's still true. I am SUH-LAC-KING!! Last post about v-day... have I no pride??

Ok I have pride I just haven't really had anything to blog about. It would help if anything ever happened in my life. But pretty much it's always the same day in, day out. And not really any of it is exciting.

What's a kid to do?

Well, it still holds true, nothing new to report.

I guess I can tell you that Valentine's day was really fun, lots and lots of laughter. The baby shower, also fun. Miss got lots of cute stuff for baby Mackenzie.

Saw her and Ben, Brad and Linz, and Sarah and her cousin Melissa this weekend. We all went out to eat at the mexican place here in town, Love that rice and cheese man! Again lots of laughter. So that was some fun to be had.

After diner Sarah, Melissa, Lindsay and I all went back to Sarah's for some more fun. They like to torture me they do. Picking on me! So cruel! ;)

Anyway, that's it. Not really much of anything else to report.

See... I told you nothing happened.

So what is a kid to blog ABOUT?!?!

I guess about nothing.

Sorry for the rambling.... but it'll probably happen again so ya know, there it is.

late!

2 comments:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

It'll get better, I promise! We just have to find you a job and a MAN!

Akira_kin said...

Lol if you say so. You really think that will be the cure all?? A man??