The goal

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

There are days....

.... when I just like to be silly and take tons of quizzes on facebook. For example, tonight I took a bunch about 'soulmates' and such. Kinda funny... and oddly what I would want actually. Which is a little spooky, but not that realistic. I mean these quizzes are usually 5 questions long, how accurate can they be?

But doing that did make me.... well a little sad. Course that could also be from all the friends and family getting married lately. And here is little ol' me single as ever.

It's not so much that I need a significant other, it's that it would be nice to have a special someone who shares a more intimate aspect of your life. Also I can't help but seem to want more out of my life.... I want an actual career, not a job that is just something I do for cash, but something that I enjoy and actually chose to do. Hence some more school this fall. I would actually like a home of my own. Not a rental-type of thing, but a home. One in which I can do what I wish.

I think that comes from the bathroom remod that's been going on here at home. I'm not saying that I want to do the bathroom differently from how it's being done. I'm saying that I want my own to do anything I want. Purple carpet, red walls, green ceilings, blue furniture... ya know anything (by the way would NEVER combine those things... I was just throwing that out there)

I think... and this is a rather shocking thing for me... but I think I'm actually growing up.

I think I've matured and now want things that are more adult. Which is just surprising as all get out.

But there it is. I was super surprised when one of the csm's at work tonight said she was surprised to learn that I wasn't her age. I asked why and she said I am just so mature she assumed that I was older than 24.

Blew my mind, I can honestly say that the number of people who have said that I was mature for my age is oh...... about 1 now. (Hee hee... I'm not really I have a very high immaturity level)

But knowing how I have been feeling lately... maybe I am getting more mature.

Well it was bound to happen at some point. (Don't worry it's not to very serious yet I still have lots of silliness in me)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

awww!!! my little kara is growing up!!! so does this mean that you are going to willing come up to champaign and go out on "blind dates?!"

Akira_kin said...

I might see my way to possibly going on a group friend thing... but i would want all the info before hand!