The goal

Monday, June 8, 2009

So.....

Hey hi.... how's it going?

It's been way, way, waaaaaaaaaay too long since I've blogged on here.

Not really any excuses either. Just haven't.

First I didn't have anything I wanted to say, then I couldn't seem to find the time, and well..... just haven't.

So here is a quick run down.

Work has been an almost everyday type of thing, which is good in the money sense.
Had a girl's day with Grandma, Aunt Donna and momma, shopped, watched a movie, ate and laughed.
Watched a couple of movies with my friends, not to mentioned played some good ol' RB!
Been trying to find bridesmaid gowns for pal-y Sarah's wedding, finally got those ordered this weekend which is good..... still have to find the shoes though.... gonna have to look around for those.
Still trying to find an outfit for pal-y Lindsay's reception, got some cute bottoms but haven't figured out a top yet.
Went to a couple of wedding-ish functions, a bachelorette party and a bridal shower... that was all in one day too!
Re-modeling the bathroom..... ok so I've only helped along about 1/6 of the progress... my brother has been pretty much heading up this project and he has completed most of the work, mom has done everything else that he hasn't. I am just a big slacker. I did help come up one of the major colors though.

So those are the things that are happening around me right now.

Next weekend is to go like this.... Free day-Friday, Wedding/reception-Saturday, Fireworks trip?-Sunday.... the trip, the trip, if nothing else I do believe my brothers are going to go and I'll hitch along with them but they had been wanting it to be a big group of people cousins and uncles and fathers and whatnot, so who knows.

I can't really think of anything else to say.

This whole thing hasn't been very witty or even funny.... just thought I'd do a little catching up.

Lates

No comments: