The goal

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

to be or not to be..... who can decide??

How is it that a person can be an 'adult' and be so confident in some areas and yet in others show such cowardice.

I have the hardest time telling people no. People that are friends/family that is. I mean it's bad. I just don't like to disappoint people. Even when in my head I'm screaming 'NO! I don't want too!' I'll half-heartedly, or over enthusiastically agree to what it is they are saying. Weirdest thing ever.

Also I hate making decisions, absolutely hate it. I have no decision making abilities. (again this is only applying to family/friends) And it's again because I don't want to disappoint people.
My thoughts will be in turmoil, rioting, 'But what if they don't like that... no I better not pick'

Something in me knows that they are asking me to pick because they 1) have the same problem and don't want to choose themselves. 2) honestly value my opinion and want to let me have this choice.

If 1 how mean that you would then make me choose. If 2 how mean that you would make me choose! ;)

Look when it comes to being by myself, I can still have issues picking something out, hem and haw for 20 minutes before I decide whether or not I want to buy a book/movie/cd ect. So trying to accommidate others is just plan difficult.

I've let people down, and made them mad with my inability to decide/say no, I know I have. And to you I say, most sincerely I am sorry. I know I'm a pain in the patoot. But I can't help it.
I lack some gene or something that gives me the skills to be decisive. I'm just sure of it.

Almost positive.

So again... sorry... and..... ....... Stop taking advantage of me! You big bullies!!

(heh just teasing)

Lates

1 comment:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

So, the lazy and very tired Lindsay doesn't really want to go to meetings. Noon is SUCH a bad time. I have to be at work at 9 and Brad's been going in at 7, which means, I'm usually up around 6:15 with him... Noon meeting = little sleep. :o(

So, do you really want to go to meetings, or are you content with online only? If so, I'll start Sunday.

Also, I have thought about doing the Couch to 5k thing, c25k.com, but I'm to embarrassed to walk/jog around Ste. Marie... how sad is that? I have it on my iPod, so I'm not sure it's practical to do it together... or I'd just have to verbally tell you when to walk or jog, haha.

So, when shall we start walking together? What time of day and where?

HAHAHAHAHA LMAO! I MUST make you make decisions!!!! ;o)

Love ya, girl!