The goal

Friday, April 30, 2010

G-g-g-g-g-get wid us...

I love upbeat music


Especially when it helps to inspire me to move (walk/dance around whatever)


My current fav. 'I got a feeling' by The Blackeyed Peas.


I love the video of them kicking off Oprah's 24th season with the flash mob!!


I love that she was so completely shocked by the whole thing! That's awesome that stuff like that can be pulled. I would love to be in one of those things! So awesome!


This song is definetly walking/jogging music!! It just lends it's self to it.


I need more songs like this... do you know any??? You should share if you do.


I guess though if I am going to have this song on something to help inspire me to jog I need something to listen to it on.... Like an iPod or something. I've been looking at an Ematic which looks like this ---------->
One I just love the fun colors you can get it in....
It's a 4gb mp3 video player, w 2.4" screen and 5mp camera. Sounds awesome to me... and it's only $40 hard to beat.
But is it really worth it? would it be what I really want? I kinda think so.
I dunno... just can't decide. It's a hard hard world I live in here.
But at least I've got rockin music to see me through.
p-p-p-party everyday, I got a feeling
LOVE IT!
lates

4 comments:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

You never replied to my comment. :o( LOL

Keep in mind, if you want it walking/jogging/RUNNING?! you want something that you can get an armband for. Holding them is a PITA!

AND what I love, refurbished iPods.
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/ipod?mco=OTY2ODY2NQ
But heck, you might be able to get the new ones at a close price with your fancy discount. ;o)

The lil' shuffles are much better than they used to be, AND come in fun colors. They talk to you now.
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod?mco=OTY2ODM5Nw
And trust me 2GB/500 songs is a lot more than you think. HAHA. I don't have any of mine filled up. I usually pick a playlist to sync up, as it's super quick.

What can I say... I love me some Apple. ;o)

Brook Elise said...

Right now my rock-out song is Shakira's new song, Waka Waka, which is the World Cup official song :) here's a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ztr96RbMW8&feature=related

Akira_kin said...

Ohhh awesome song there Brook! Thanks!! I forget how much I like Shakira until I hear one of her songs and then I remember!

Brook Elise said...

Don't worry, I'll NEVER let you forget how awesome Shakira is :) lol