The goal

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So .... let's see how this goes

After being hacked last week I am feeling very leery of posting on here. Nothing like biting the bullet and getting it over with though is there?

I've been super busy of late. Working two places, taking a class and just trying to stay sane is what's overwhelming my life right now. Oh and trying to make myself healthier.

So far everything is going really well. I wish I didn't have to go to Robinson to work, I wish I was working full time at Cvs and getting paid for it, but my goal for June is almost completed(!) and it hasn't been that extremely hard.

It hasn't been a cake walk.... lots of walking involved but..... so, so far for June I've lost 4lbs, and my goal for this month was to see 5 off, so nearly there. I have this last week and we'll see how it all ends up. Gotta say though I'm really excited with just the 4.

Been trying to get my girls from high school to get together, but they are all proving very stubborn. I mean I know they all have busy lives too, but it can't hurt to at least drop me a line and say "hey not going to be able to make it this year, can't wait for next though!" or something is it?!?!?

I thought not.

Welp, that's all I got right now. Just a short one to try out the new passworded blog.... fingers crossed.

ps, sorry everyone had to see all of that on here. That was just ridiculous

lates

3 comments:

MUA Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MUA Lindsay said...

2 jobs, I had no idea!

reen said...

so glad i didn't have to pluck my eyes out after reading this post!!