The goal

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sometimes I just can't beat myself.

So I know I need exercise to make this diet thing work.

It's just something I personally need.

I know this.

And yet, I have yet to do it. I always have intentions of doing it, but I never do. And I always blame my lack of motivation on my sleep patterns. I just don't like to get up, especially to exercise! And because I never was able to get up early enough to do it, I never have enough time to fit it into my day, never mind that I'm usually off some what early-ish, it's far to hot to do it then.

So it has to be my sleep pattern.

It's just gotta be.

So, last night I set my alarm early and was determined that I would not just hit snooze and sleep through my work out time (although personally I think that was my exact plan... somewhere deep in the lazy recesses of my brain)

However...

I woke up this morning 45 minutes before the alarm was even supposed to go off.

umm......

Shoot!

There went my theory about what causes my laziness.

Cause it's apparently not the part of my brain that wants sleep. Because I also dreamed about, well, not about exercising but the equipment I use. So.... my subconscious clearly is on board with the exercise idea.

That means it's me that's being lazy.

Bummer.

There goes that excuse.

Oh and as I'm writing this, I still have 15 minutes til that alarm is supposed to be getting me up to exercise. Foiled again!!

Facts of last week : I didn't do to badly eats wise, but I didn't knock it out either, and I just keep not logging. Bad bad Kara! I didn't gain but I didn't lose either. Stayed exactly the same. Frustration. But still it wasn't a gain so I should be happy.

Now I'm off to exercise... I hope.

2 comments:

MUA Lindsay said...

I always have excuses. :-( After 45-50 hour work weeks, the last thing I want to do is exercise or count calories/points, etc......

Akira_kin said...

Bonus mom and I walked not only once but twice today! Yay!! I'm gonna be a slimmer chick yet!