The goal

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ah, Spring!

I do love you so!!

I've been feeling very spring-y today, not like I was a spring, but very much in love with spring, spring-y. You see the difference now.

Didn't want to wear half my wardrobe because the colors were just all wrong. When I finally decided on a good spring-ish top I had to dress it up with my new necklace! SOOO cute!! Also took a page from that cutie Elizabeth K. and gave myself a headband. Just needed something cute for the hair ya know?

Yup definetly spring time! And if you need further proof you should listen to the first song on my music play list. If nothing else you'll get a good laugh.

I chose the green color in honor of st. patty's.... can anyone explain this tradition to me? Why do people get pinched if they don't wear the color?? It's just beyond me.

Ok so St. Patrick's color is actually blue, so you see we shouldn't even wear green (techinally) but I guess enough Irish people would wear shamrocks and call it 'wearing the green' and that's how that got started. But WHY the pinching??!?! Still so lost on that front.

You just might be shocked to know that while selecting my spring outfit I did NOT choose any green. (and I'm a girl who likes her green clothes) But I say I was safe for I have a green purse! Well, and I further provided safeguards against pinching fingers by wearing blue and yellow, and anyone who knows their color wheel knows that blue and yellow make green! You see!!!! I was safe all along.

Welp I'm off to see if I can't find a few pretty spring flowers to capture pictures of.







(humming the chorus)
Peace

No comments: