The goal

Friday, March 13, 2009

It's all on the list...

Step one: respond like the true fan that I am (I've been slacking) CHECK

Step two: edit the story like I promised about four months ago (I am the worst person ever!) CHECK-ish

Step three: clean the room that's needed it for a really really long time (it only ever got cursory cleanings) again the cursory work continues, at least I started again though

Step four: Start typing! (I have about three story starts that I've been wanting on the computer I'm just to lazy to type it up *plus I owe an update*) can't even put a faint check on this one

Step five: Blog...blog...blog! (if this thing is even going to be worth having I MUST blog) working on that check right now

Step six: Gots ta head to my paying gig! *at 5* (But let it be known!! I told her she didn't have to pay me)

Ok I think I'm out of steps, but that's the current list. I'm sure there are others who would like me to add more to it (my mother for example would most likely like me to add cleaning the toy-D room but ya know.... we'll see, maybe that will be a surprise step)

If you can think of any steps I might need to add let me know! It might be important!! Ok off to try and make a bigger dent on two or three (I really want to have three done I just don't want to have to do it)

Lates!