The goal

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

There must be something in the air...

First a blog writer that I enjoy reading (cjane) was too sick to write a proper blog (you should read that post it's funny) and now I am feeling all crappy too!! Not nice at all.

I could blame the new job which exposes me to other sickies not to mention all their money which is coated in germs no doubt. But I've been leading a very sheltered existence lately so work has also forced me out into the world where I've been forced outside where the pollen can get me.

So either I've caught something from an evil customer who shared far to much of themselves, or the outside world has struck me down.

Either way I've got a sore throat, ucky cough and sore ears too. (Personally I'm thinking outside world... feels like a sinus infection to me I've had enough of those to know)

Anyway, I don't know if any of you have noticed but I am a bit of a complainer.... it's how I do... anywho.... I complain a lot!! But I've been trying to keep the whining to a minimum....

Now I look back at this post and realize that I've failed horribly.... when I feel it's ok to blog about being sick I am obviously complaining freely.

So sad (pathetic sad, not ya know... heart wrenching sad)

Oh well.... just how I do

Lates (cough cough)

ps. maybe it has something to do with the sickness... but I am having the aboslute hardest time spelling correctly tonight.... hmmmm must look into this.

No comments: