The goal

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In which I couldn't help but laugh

Ok, so while at this festival, We got to see lots of really awesome things.
Good bands, good art, good food...etc.
And then.....
There was the not so good.
Unless you wanted a laugh. And oh man did I laugh.
I don't know if these people genuinely thought, hey this paisley print top with these leopard print capri and yellow sunglasses are a good look, or if they just blindly grabbed what was handy. Maybe they dressed that way because they knew it would be sure to draw attention.
What ever the case, it certainly got mine.
Those are just the few pictures I managed to capture, I didn't really snap too many weird outfit pics the second day. And some are far more weird than others.
Weird egg decoration in the hair... odd but not too bad.
Weird rose printed onesie body suit with black pleather micro mini and white fur vest with hair in a pony straight from the top..... that was my elusive character. She was fast and I just wanted one good shot that would capture her.... uniqueness. I told Josh as he was chuckling at my attempts to capture this mystical creature that I felt like what those people trying to catch 'Bigfoot' must feel like. You just won't believe the story unless you see the proof... I MUST have proof!!!
Funny funny funny.
Thank you random people dressed in various and silly ways. You make me oh so happy!
Next post... my bad story from pitchfork.

No comments: