The goal

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In which I hear some music



Just a few pics from the fun that was had there at Pitchfork Festival '09!
It was surprisingly cool all weekend, and who wasn't prepared?? Yeah that's right, me.
Ok so I took some jeans and leggings so that way I wouldn't be as cold but did I wear them? Nope sure didn't.
Ah well it was still really fun.
If you want a fun music filled weekend, then Pitchfork in Chicago is a really good choice.
If you plan it right, or don't mind missing a few bands, you even have time to see some of Chicago.
We didn't really have that option, unless we wanted to be up and going at like 6 in the morning, but that's because of the train we had to catch to get into Chicago. Not complaining, just kinda wanted to see Navy Pier but maybe it'll happen another day.
It was lots of fun and lots of really good music.
And I gotta say, I do enjoy getting to spend time like that with my brothers.

3 comments:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

We can take a trip to Chicago! I love Navy Pier & Bubba Gumps... Mmmm...

Akira_kin said...

Hey I am down! That should be a girls trip! Take the train from effy/mattoon/champ and make a day of it! That would be SO awesome! I do so love riding those L's

SlvrGrndM99 said...

How much does that cost?
How long does it take?