The goal

Monday, January 18, 2010

In which I strive

You might have noticed the list to the left side of the screen.
Those are my new goals.
I suppose 'new' is a relative term. I've had some of these goals for awhile now.
So perhaps I should say I've newly renewed my dedication to them.
I keep being inspired by people around me.
1. My brother has lost all his eight and it seemed to go fairly easily for him (I'm sure it was hard work though)
2. My mom is on a diet (I suppose my thought is 'If she's loosing, I'm loosing')
3. My friends have started exercising (same as #2 if they are, then I am)
4. I have cute new hair... some how the hair makes me want to be... more girly? I rather like styling my hair and (brace your self Lindsay) doing my makeup. So I want a leaner face to go with the cute hair (weird inspiration I suppose) I think the hair is very complementary for my face but I think it could be better! (darn you alice!)
So that's my inspiration for #'s 1-3-4.
Further inspiration... My friends have been blogging a lot more lately and I know I've said before that I will start being more faithful to my writing... but I WILL THIS TIME! (see the list)
Also I currently like my job, I'm mean it has it's issues, what job doesn't. But it's not what I really want to be doing.
Thus we have reached #5.
I worked briefly in the pharmacy in C-pain wally, and suffice to say I LOVED it.
I think I would really like working in a pharmacy full time. To achieve that I've got to ya know.... finish school!!! So... as I said... #5.
Plus while taking said courses I can look into other fun ones (lit. or photo or ya know fun ones)
I might add more goals as time goes on.... definitely gonna update as things are achieved.
I guess these are kind of my resolutions. Sorta, but it's not really things that I'm only trying to achieve this year. They are just the things that I'm working on now.
So there we go. List of goals and my quest to achieve them.
(mission..... quest.......... thing. guess that leaves you out pip.) <---sorry but had too.
Also, the first goal is not the whole goal, just the first small step along the way. I'll update that later.

1 comment:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

Yippie! :o) (I applauded out loud, btw, haha.)