The goal

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

As if...

being a girl and having to deal with girl.... stuff, ..... ya know... OH FINE! make me say it, period.

As if that wasn't bad enough, I've decided to torture my self a little more.

One, I'm back on the wagon, that's right following weightwatchers rules and trying to eat right.

So that's not exactly bad, per say. Just kinda hard.

What's actually really hard is that I am trying to drop caffeine. Wicked hard, especially for me because I do so enjoy caffeine. I love Mt. Dew and Pepsi and Coke and Crush, it's all so tasty. Also I love tea and chocolate, which also has good ol caffeine in it, not as bad as soda but it's still in there.

So not feeling super great, limiting myself on what I can and cannot eat and now.... splitting headache, all because of the caffeine.

However.

I am going to be a grown up about this and not complain.... overly.... cause I know I've already mentioned it, and I know I most likely will again. But I won't whine and moan.... er... I'll try not to.

Wish me luck.

Lates

5 comments:

reen said...

Luck to us both. I'll watch closely to see how it goes *wink wink*

MUA Lindsay said...

Well good luck lady! I guess I need to start back on WW, too... or something. I blame working 9+ hour days, not sleeping well and all sorts of stuff for not having the motivation to watch what I'm eating. Dieting takes time. :-( I feel I have none.

Akira_kin said...

I understand linz, it's a pain, but I am right back where I started last year. So clearly I need to get with the program.

Brook Elise said...

I can't give up caffeine entirely, but I've limited myself to one caffeine drink a day. I would die without my morning tea.

Akira_kin said...

So far I'm doing okay, surprisingly, I'm sure I'll run into problems the first time we eat out, I never want to drink water at a restaurant.

But I guess that's part of having will power.