The goal

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I dream literary dreams




So as mentioned in the previous post I'm already in the Holiday spirit, have been for a few weeks now. Something that's been fueling my feelings are the books that I've been reading lately.

I think I've mentioned before that I'm a HUGE fan of reading.

Well being desperate to read something new I went searching for books in my mom's library. Found some good reads there, but almost every book had a mention of Christmas in them. And well let's just say the tidings of joy started from there. So having read all of mom's 'holiday' books I needed more! So this time I invaded my grandmother's library.

Can I just say it's a good thing I know people with as big of collections of books as me! Gives me a chance to borrow some great books!

There is a point to this rambling... sort of, it is just rambling after all. Having been reading Christmas-y books, I now wanted to write Christmas-y stories. (I have mentioned my writing before right? I'm sure I have) The only problem with that is that my current story that I've been working and slaving over for many months isn't Christmas-y at all.... I mean I suppose the ending could be Christmas (in fact now that I've thought of that I really like the idea) But I'm not to the ending yet!!!!

Ah such is life!

The other side of reading is that more and more these days some really great stories are being turned into movies!!! It's so fun to get to see a live action version of some really great works of fiction! The one I'm most excited about... and I'm sure a LOT of people are... is 'Twilight' .

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that series of books! So extremely well written and it's the type of things that I myself would love to one day produce.

So of course now that the movie is coming out I'm all a-tingle!! I can't wait to see some of my favorite characters come to life!
So to suplement my own obession I shall share some yummy 'Twilight' photos, and yes you've probably seen them before, but who doesn't want to see them again?!?!
So the classic triangle... Edward

Bella


and Jacob

No comments: