The goal

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It can't be wrong can it??

Is it wrong to be so excited about the up coming holidays? I can't imagine that it is. Why would it be? It's a time to get together with loved ones. You get to eat wonderful food, share nice gifts and in general make some really great memories.
I don't know why I've always loved these holidays, they are just my favorite ones to celebrate. Some families have big fouth of july's some big easters but for whatever reason, I'm pretty sure my family's favorite holidays are these winter ones. It's hard not too.
We play games, crowd in kitchens to make meals then to eat them, laugh and have an all around great time.
So sure it's only Nov. 13th.... I can start listening to Christmas music if I want! And if my mother and I want to put up the tree now that our prerogative. I don't mind seeming over eager.
What's wrong with a little holiday cheer!?
Nothing that's what!
So here's wishing you nice and early... Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Merry Kwanzaa and Anything and Everything else!!
How about Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

My tree shall be up by the time you arrive, Friday! :o)

Akira_kin said...

That is one of the best things I've heard all day!!!!! That's so awesome!!! Will it be decorated?? I love holidays!!!