The goal

Monday, November 24, 2008

O tannenbaum, o tannenbaum...

Doesn't it seem weird that I've been so excited about this holiday and I'm who was the most eager to put up a tree and now of all my friends I'm the only one who STILL doesn't have a tree up?!?!

I've helped decorate two trees and I'm supposed to help mom decorate one tomorrow for a Christmas tree contest type thing they are holding at the library.

*SIGH*

Not only that but everyone has blogged about their trees and... well I guess I've talked about trees but I haven't gotten to talk about "OUR" tree.

*BIGGER SIGH*

The upside is that we are perhaps putting it up this week.

Downside?!?!

That means that I have to clean the whole house.. BLAH!!!! Anyone want to come help?

I don't know what it is I have no problem helping to clean other's houses but when it comes to my space I just hate doing it. But I'm probably not alone in that.

Anyway here's hoping that I'll soon have a tree of my own to brag about.

Still sad that I'm the last one to get one up though.

No comments: