The goal

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Curious.... very curious

Just a random request...

Mainly for Lilo, it was after all, her in the scenario.

Can people not have me for their maid-of-honor and force me to take part in some ritual to bring unity and purification to their wedding/vows by 'hunting' Bigfoot in an industrial area with only laser tag equipment?? A Bigfoot I might add that looked like 'Harry and the Henderson's' big foot but was really really mean and evil, I mean this Bigfoot wanted to take us out and all we had were little puny toy guns that shot lasers that only registered on a few 'safe' dots on a small chest covering Bigfoot was wearing?? Not only all of that but can the blasted thing not, not not, not not be led by my former team leader Scott???

Thank you and have a nice day!





ps. have I ever mentioned on here how very very weird my dreams can be?? Perhaps that's pertinent information too know. Ya know... for like the future and stuff.

pps. that was only a small portion of the dream too... the most pertinent part in my opinion at least for my blog today that is.

2 comments:

reen said...

word for the day: pertinent

Akira_kin said...

lol i like the word, and it fit!!