The goal

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh so very very yummy!




I do so love me some Pride and Prej. I mean it's is one of my favorite books. So good!

Recently I found a 'continuing tale' entitled Mr. and Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy, Two Shall Become One. Oh my word so good. Sharon Lathan is so talented. Not only did she gracefully combine the two stories, making it seem like something Jane Austen her self could have written, she does it in such a way that it still gives her her own voice. Really good stuff.

Only and I do mean only, downside to this novel is that it's only the first one, there are two that have scheduled releases coming up soon-ish and more to come after that.

So ya know, having to wait is a real bummer but hey what are you gonna do?

So very very good, and not only that she has her own website (as many author's do) and it has fun things for all to enjoy as well! http://www.darcysaga.net/ check it out if you are a fan, see all the fun things you can see!

Welp I'm off. Gots to find something else fun to read!

Lates!

1 comment:

Sharon Lathan said...

Hi Akira. I just stumbled across this reference to my novel while conducting a Google search. I am thrilled that you enjoyed my book! That is what it is all about for me - making readers happy along with Lizzy and Darcy. I appreciate the link to my website and kind words of praise. Patience is a virtue, as the Good Book says - September will be here before you know it! Thanks again, Sharon