The goal

Monday, April 20, 2009

Well it's finally offical

I am once again a Wal-mart employee. Glad for the job and money.... not so excited about having to go through all the training agian... well no all the training but still enough that it's a pain in the butt. Still it's a job and that makes me happy.

They kept me in the dark as to where exactly I would be working. Now that has been revealed to me too, I am to be a cashier. It was debated whether I would be a Garden Center cashier (which I kinda wanted) and a regular cashier, so ya know... now I know.

So, I guess that's all I got. Supper is ready and I'm hungry for a yummy burger and FUNYUNS!! Oh how I love me some funyuns!! Yumer yumer yumer!

Alright...Lates!

2 comments:

reen said...

Good thing you don't have to spell to be a cashier... again, not.
Mummy loves yoo!

Akira_kin said...

It was just a small dsylexic moment, and as to why I can confidently spell dsylexic and not again is beyond me.