The goal

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter and stuff

I don't know if you have noticed, but I seem to have blog a.d.d. in that I just can't seem to leave the background alone. It's thecutestblogontheblock.com 's fault. They have so many cute options I just can't stop.

I'm really diggin this one right now though, so it'll probably be awhile before I change it again.
I think it's got a nice spring vibe flowin through it.

So I don't know if it was my subconscious mind's way of reminding me that Easter was here when I had forgotten, but I had a wicked weird dream. (Nothing new there eh?)

I'm not going to go into the details, not the point of this entry (don't know that if it actually has a purpose but whatev) my point is, isn't the brain odd. It does what it can to help us even if we do have a few misgivings about it. Good ol' brain. Further proof that it wants us to succeed.

Ok I think I am now done rambling in my sleep befuddled state. (Just thought I was due to blog and this was all I could think of to talk about)


Lates

Oh and ...........


Happy Easter!

No comments: