The goal

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pool

First I give a quick update about diet.

Haven't been walking for like three weeks. And it's not even bothering me anymore. Although I do think it would help me lose faster.

Haven't been eating exactly right, I mean I've been staying within my points. But I haven't been doing that great of a job of getting my veggies in, and struggling a little with my water on days that I don't work.

And on that note I must tell you, that for all of that misbehaving I still lost a pound this week. Which is great!! But I bet, if I was doing things like I was supposed to be doing then I would be losing even more... well a little more each week. Need to exercise and eat better!! Okay, now that I've told you all about that..... on with the post.

No pool for me.

I think, and mother agrees, that it's a sign. I don't believe it's from God though. Just saying someone is trying to tell me something.

So last week tried to go with Mom, Jacob and Brook. The rain decided that no, you don't need to go. So this week thought I'd try again.

Wanted to go Monday, but didn't. We went and saw Despicable Me. It was really good. The littlest girl was so super adorable.

Yesterday could have gone but I went with Sarah to Mattoon and then back to her parents where we just hung out.

So today, today was to be the day! Was going to go earlier, but mom thought we should wait til evening when it would be cooler and possible kiddies would be gone, also she wanted to get some cards made and mailed. So fine, we waited. Finally 5 o'clock rolls around and we are headed to the pool! Yay!! We walk up there, see all the people swimming, having a rousing good time! Get to the door and hear the employees telling a group ahead of us, 'Sorry the pool is closed for a private party.'

?!?!??!?!?!?!?

What?? But.... and...


But....

I want to swim. Why won't the pool let me?! Are you sure I'm not part of that party?! Cause I'm pretty sure I can be. If only you'll let me swim.

Pool you are so mean to me!

I'm out.....




*mumbles to self in an annoyed manner*

3 comments:

Brook Elise said...

no no no! I am mad at the pool. Guess it's good we couldn't come try again today, then lol but it has to happen sometime soon... I wanna go swimming!

Akira_kin said...

Me TOO!! Ok here is the deal. We 'overheard' them saying that it might be closed tomorrow as well for another party. But Friday... maybe?? Then again you guys might not want to come down that soon and then head back just to come back. Eh maybe in the coming weeks ahead.

I almost think we should rent the pool for a party! Then it's guaranteed for us!

MUA Lindsay said...

Hey, at least you're following the diet and losing... me, not so much. I'm just in a *rut*. Bummers...