The goal

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finally...

So I haven't blogged in a while... sorry bout that... here come the excuses.


One I was working, always takes a lot out of me.


Two I was sick, definitely took a lot out of me, and really who wants to hear all about how sick I am.


Three I had gained weight and wasn't exercising... (i was sick people) so didn't want to blog about how poorly I was doing in that regard either.


Four I haven't done anything. It's hard to blog when there isn't anything to report.

Ok the last is a bit of a lie, I have done some stuff. Here is a quick run down.

Exercised some, Ate better (but not great), Got a facial, Got a verbal, Went to a open house, Bought some stuff, Bought some more stuff, Read a book (or two), Didn't exercise, Went to work, Watched some movies... and winding down to today... Got my hair cut and weighed in.


So like I said weighed in... Yesterday was the actual weigh in day that I have assigned my self but when I weighed it wasn't what I wanted to see... it was the exact same as last week which was down from the 2lbs+ but still wasn't all the way back down.


Well... weighed in today and I don't know if it was just finally showing what I was feeling, or if it was the hair cut or both... but I'm now officially back down to my lowest weight. (meaning the lowest I had reached losing not the lowest I've ever weighed) YAY!!! I am so happy about that. Now I just need to keep going downwardly and get this stinkin weight off!!


I suppose I should be happy with all the progress I've made so far which I am. But I think I need to keep in mind just how long it's taken me to get as heavy as I was. It's not like this just suddenly hit me. It's been building for a while now, so it's not going to leave in just one day. I've made great progress and will continue to do so. (but shoot i was hoping to get closer to one-derland for my holiday world trip) Anyway.... on with other things that I have done...

Tortured mom today. Took her shopping in Tuscola, not that that was super torture... no that came later. We went to Old navy... I really wanted this white/orange skirt that they have. I just thought it was super cute.... but I didn't get it... mainly because I wasn't necessarily sold on the whole look. Found a cute tee to go with it but I just wasn't in my size!! They had XXL or L not XL which would have been perfect!! *sigh* I guess that was just a sign to not get it.... or something. Did find a couple of t-shirts though. Cute and comfy and cool. (lots of c's)

Mom got some cute clothes too... then we went back to Mattoon... where I did torture Mom by making her try on 1000 swimsuits..... or maybe not that many... but I did make her try them on... and she wasn't super excited to do so... not that I really blame her but... meh.

So hopefully tomorrow we'll go for our walk, shower head to wally for suit buisness and some lunch and then *blaring of trumpets here* DUUU DUUU DUUUUUUUUUU DUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!! Go to the pool!!

Want to come? It'll most likely be 3ish? You are more than welcome!! It's going to be great fun!!

Aight... that's all I'm gonna talk about today.... I can't think coherently anymore.

Lates!

2 comments:

Brook Elise said...

dude I get off work here at 3... which means I could totally be in Newton by 3 your time... haha but I bet I can't convince Jacob that's a good idea. and I just washed my swimsuit last night, too! ah well

Akira_kin said...

No no no!! Try!!! Talk to the dude and make him come!!!!! Pretty please!!! That would be wicked awesome!! Oh... and not sure what time we will be going... we have to run to effingham and then we'll be back to go swimming!! Talk to him... talk to him do!!