The goal

Friday, July 23, 2010

You Capture Black and White

So I've never participated in this before, but I had so many photos from our weekend Chicago trip that I just had to join in.





The view from the top of the Ferris wheel on Navy Pier.



Cause you know, Bear's got to earn a living too.


I just want to say that this is a frequent pose for us, the fact that the statue was there was just happen stance.

Me and my beautiful mother, cause we can do serious too.

My brother and his girlfriend, they are so adorable.


5 comments:

Amber D said...

Great shots the skyline of the city is amazing!

Brook Elise said...

ahhh I love these all so very much! I especially love your capture for our statue pose one haha

Brook Elise said...

P.S. I'm stealing one for facebook lol

Akira_kin said...

Steal away Brook steal away!

Anne said...

I saw that bear walking around Wrigley during the game on Saturday. I just couldn't figure out what the tip cooler was for, since he wasn't really doing anything...

I love your shot from Navy Pier! The city looks so cool in black & white.