The goal

Friday, August 28, 2009

In which I reminisce

I admit that sometimes I go back and look over old posts.

See what I've written, try to decide if I was funny or not.

I noticed a few things today.

First, it seems that I either write rather short posts, or super long ones that probably aren't all that fun to read anyway.

Second, I noticed how many times I've blogged about cleaning my room. And this is going to be a little blurb about that very topic again, I STILL haven't cleaned it. So WRONG!!

I'm working on this instead of my room (momma you will be disappointed in this) and just in general feeling rather lazy.

Third, it made me really sad... but as I read a few posts I couldn't remember what the HECK I was talking about. I mean I knew at the time... but now?!?! And it was less than a year ago! I shouldn't be able to forget something like that. That's just weird.

Oh well I guess.

Don't know why I'm being so morose today, just..... not feeling my inner blog-goddess I guess.
Inner blog-goddess... *snort* I crack my self up sometimes. I don't have an inner blog-goddess.

No comments: