The goal

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In which I giggle

Ahhhhhh!! There are some days that I love being the odd duck that I am. (*quack*)

Today is one of those days.

I love that at work there are people who look at me and different things happen automatically.

For example, Jessica looks at me and can't help but smile/laugh. I think it's my goofy faces but who knows.

But my favorite is Talina (who's name by the way I LOVE! Taaaaaah-leeena!! So fun) who can't help but get the Charles' in charge theme song stuck in her head every time she looks at me.

I LOVE that! It's so funny! And I know it's happened too because she'll look at me and wave hi, then all of a sudden she scowls and I know the song has arrived!

I am just pure evil! What else can I say.

I suppose I should explain why the song gets stuck in her head.

But it's much funnier to me that some of you don't know.

You just think that people look at me and get a random song stuck in their head.

Aww!!! I win!


... Charles' in charge of our days and our nights.....
Late!

1 comment:

reen said...

with a soft quivery voice.