The goal

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In which I decide

I wish that I were better about blogging.

Not only that but I wish my blogs were more entertaining.

I also wish that all of my writing was more entertaining.

So I've come up with an idea that will hopefully make me a better writer.

Lots of authors that I like to read have been asked how to become better writers, and their suggestions are usually to write.

Just write, always write. If you're writing then you are using your mind and learning better ways to use your words.

So this is my new mission.

To write.

It may not be impressive and it may not actually work, but I've been trying.

I want to be more perspective and ... oh I don't know insightful.

So although it may be short, I am going to try and post everyday. And I've been writing a journal.

They may be simple goals but I'm still gonna try.

1 comment:

reen said...

"use your words" haha,
ha ha ha. That's so funny