The goal

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The ol' gray cow....

She ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be....
Yeah you get what I'm sayin.
I think it's so sad how badly my memory functions sometimes.
Don't get me wrong sometimes it's really great. I mean super spot on at times, like when it comes to books. Go on ask me about the plot of some book that I've read and I bet I can tell you what all goes down (just don't ask for the ending I hate spoiling the ending for people)
But then there are those times when I can't remember if I actually had a conversation with someone, or imagined it, or had it in a dream or what so... yeah. Sometimes my memory really sucks.
Like today, and some of yesterday. I would start to do something and about two minutes into it I'd already forgotten what I was doing. I open a new tab to google with the express purpose to look something up and then it finishes loading and I can't remember what it was.
And it's not like it was anything life changing but still, it bothers me that I can't remember.
*SIGH*
Late

3 comments:

reen said...

I was going to say something in response to that...
but I can't remember what it was.

Sarah said...

haven't we had this discussion before?

Akira_kin said...

lol you guys are funny.

but i am sometimes really worried about myself. example the ketchup on a philly cheese stake sandwich episode.... i just... blanked.

so worrisome