The goal

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Awww maaaaan!

Ok so rain postponed Lindsay's walk this morning. That's fine don't really feel like going out and struggling through a new exercise and getting poured on while doing it.

And my mind thought 'plus now you'll have your sensor for your first jog with linz!' which would be awesome!

So went out with momma cause the sun was shining by that point. Mother love a duck was it muggy out! But we did it and yay!! But the sensor still wasn't here. But again it was gonna be ok cause I'd just use it the next time.

And then I realized that durn it, I can't walk with momma the next two days because of when I work. Or rather I can't walk with her at our regular time. We'll just have to push it back only about 8 hours. LAME!!

Which also means that I have to work 11-8 service desk. Now first off I like the service desk.
But.... I really dislike working midshift up there. Mainly because you don't work up there. You get pulled to work else where. And I wouldn't mind that so much I suppose but just schedule me as a cashier if that's where you are going to have me work. That's all I ask.

But everything will be ok. Perhaps we will have so many cashiers/sd is so busy that I'll have to stay up at the desk. Or at least that it will be busy enough that the day will fly by but not so busy that I'll just want to come home and drop. (still gots to walk with the momma ya know?)


And the really sad news? Sensor still isn't here.

*sigh*

so lame.

lates



ps. sensor finally came at 4pm! horray!

1 comment:

reen said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Who is going to make we walk????