The goal

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The tiniest thing can make all the difference...

whether it be good or bad.

So this week my knees were killing me as I said before. So Friday after picking Lindsay up we stopped at Cvs in town and I got me a knee brace. Put that sucker on when we got to my house and went for our walk/jog. O M G! I was so amazed what a difference that bit of elastic did for me. During the jog my knee knew no pain! Course by the time of the second jog the knee that was without was killing me so I didn't jog then.... darn it. So need to get another knee brace so I can jog finally!!!

So.... still haven't really logged stuff, I am such a bad kid! But I've been keeping far better track.
And that's where I've discovered that not logging can have such a bad effect on my weight goals. I'm not saying I haven't been losing, but I think it could have been so much better. I realized that when I don't log I don't necessarily eat all of my points (bad), I don't eat all the variety of foods I need like veggies and fruits (bad) and I don't get as much water in as I need to (really bad) Also I haven't been taking vitamins and I don't get my oils in. Bad bad bad! All of these little things amount to big things and little to no weight loss.

I reached my 10% and it's almost like I've lost my drive to do well. Still exercising, still eating healthy but not working as hard at it as before. I've got to get my mind back on track!!

I feel like I've been kind of down and out lately, I don't think work is helping. It's not the entire culprit but it's not helping. Either I need to change work routine or actual jobs. This is easier said than done. I almost think I need to speak to my or at least A manager personally about the time I'm having. Because I don't want to just quit. I like the people I work with, I just need to shake things up maybe. I really think I was much happier when I was just a cashier.

I guess that new leaf is still turning.... because I haven't quite got there yet.
But I will get there.

Recently re-watched 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' which made me think of how he always said what he was doing... maybe I need to do that mentally.

Dialing! Hanging up! (just so funny in the movie when he does that)

But mine should be something like.... 'Re-motivating!'

Or something like that.

Alright I'm out.

Lates

No comments: