The goal

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I can't believe I am doing this...


Fair warning: this most likely shouldn't be looked at with googlereader... there are pics.

Also: Please don't mind the faces I am making in these pics either, I don't even know what I am thinking in a couple of these, but I can assure you I wasn't as miserable as I may look.
After much debate (again) I have finally decided that YES I am going to post those photos... which I said I would but then I chickend out... but I've found my bravery again.. soo here goes

This was my personal favorite. I don't know what it was exactly.
I guess the support that helped hide flaws.
The fun color and print.
Just the way I felt I looked in it.


















I guess this was my second pick.
I like the cut of it, and the color was nice.
But all in all I just don't think it was quite right.















This was my third choice.
I loved the print but I just didn't think it was very flattering.
I couldn't get over how the material, well not really hugged, but
emphasized my largest section.















This was mom's favorite, and it wouldn't have been so bad
if it had been in my actual size, but still. Just not quite me.
















These are the dresses I purchased at Kohl's.
Still not sure I'm going to keep both.

















So those are the dresses... and again don't mind the faces... nobody can follow all the things that run through my head.... so it's a mystery as to what I might have been thinking at the time.

8 comments:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

Yep... still love the green one... I think you should go back and get it. Haha. I do love the dress from Kohl's with the black trim, too!

Brook Elise said...

I agree! that first green one is definitely my favorite :) and I love both the Kohl's dresses as well!

Akira_kin said...

Ah i love you guys!! thanks for not laughing at my ridiculousness!!

I'm still contemplating all dresses and what not.... just can't decided on dresses, or much or anything else really.

reen said...

You all have to know the one she labeled my favorite didn't photgraph well. It was MUCH prettier in person, only too small. I don't have terrible taste! The one with the black trim... and your hair done :D

Akira_kin said...

No one said anything about your taste momma!! And I really wasn't unhappy, though I do look it in that photo. Maybe I was annoyed with the lady always coming out of her dressing room same time as me to ask our opinion and make some comment about my dresses.

Brook Elise said...

when I went dress shopping for my recitals this year I looked at 5 million different places, tried on a bunch of dresses, almost got stuck in one at Burlington Coat Factory, went back & tried on the same ones over & over again before I finally found one I liked at Kohl's... totally been there! haha

Boone484 said...

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog a lot! Sounds like you're working hard! You look great in your pictures and I like the green dress too. Btw...I stole your weight loss tracker. :)

Linda S said...

Love the green one! definitely!