The goal

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Distance....

One would think that with everyone a little closer together again it would be easier to coordinate things.

You would think that wouldn't you?

I know I did.

WRONG!

I mean it's not horrible, and if we get a set schedule set up then it'll get much easier.

Ok so buddy Sarah is back in town and she informed me and the Linz that she would like to join us for our morning constitutional. Yay!! Before you know it we'll have a whole gaggle of gals walking with us.

But it goes like this. I live in the middle, almost perfect center. Lindsay lives to the south and Sarah lives to the North. Lindsay works in the west and to get to her home had to come to the middle.... so that worked well. We'd just meet up and then go farther east and walk in Sam Parr.

Now.... how do we get Sarah here with out her having to drive 20 extra miles out of the way??

I just don't know. (Notice I'm the one not driving?!?! I'm ebil like that!!)

So to further complicate matters Lindsay had a doctor's appointment today at 8. Which is usually when she would get to my house. Ok no big the walk will be pushed back a little.

Well I like to walk with the mother as well. So I initially thought, 'Okay mom and I can walk at the normal Lindsay time and then the girls will walk at the normal momma time.'

But then I fell back asleep OOPS! In the midst of doing laundry so I would have nice clean exercise and work clothes I fell asleep. So then things just kept getting pushed back!! Good grief!(as charlie brown would say)

But the walk is about to happen. The girls are on their way and then when that is done momma and I will walk.

Also yesterday I went with the mother to get one of her books for online class this summer and that took up more time than we thought so we didn't get a walk in yesterday morning. So when I was at work I was kind of thinking that I would go for a jog afterwards. Checked with the momma she was down. Well.....

We got out to the track at the high school, it's still roped off cause they are still working on it I guess. And there just wasn't a ton of light in the parking lot, plus it was 11pm and it just felt kind of weird so we opted to not walk.

Now I'm gonna have to fit an extra walk in somewheres because I want to complete my goal on nikeplus!!! I just gotta do it!!!

I just gotta!!

A'ight so girls are on their way and I needs to finish getting ready.

Peace out ya'll!!

No comments: