The goal

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revamped!!

Revamped, readjusted, remotivated (again), reinspired, refocused, rededicated, revised, renewed.


Just to say a few...

You may notice a new background (you may not)

Had a bad week.... 2lb gain. (bad kara badbad!)

If I had been behaving properly, and following my plan like a good little girl I most likely wouldn't have had that. Because honestly I brought this on myself! I ate like there was no tomorrow. Some healthy some not, but absolutely no portion control!! It's like I've learned nothing!

So again I find the inner strength needed to lift my self from the funk I was in and get my self back on track! Cause I really do want to be achieving not failing.

So I found a new pretty background to go with my new view, goals, tasks, drive, focus, determination. (because I have a weird thing for word lists today)

Tanks and peace out!

3 comments:

SlvrGrndM99 said...

We all have "bad days"... some just last longer than others. The main point is to pick yourself back up and keep going.
Proud of you, kiddo.
If it were easy, we'd all be skinny. If you'd never plateau/gain, you'd never learn anything. It's a life long lifestyle change, unfortunately. We know we weren't born skinny and have to work at it, forever. Yep - we've learned these things.

Brook Elise said...

aww I like the new background! very cute! and I have total faith in you. You've worked so hard this far, I know you can keep it up :) now I just need to work harder haha

Akira_kin said...

thanks ladies! I will work harder and I will succeed!!

And I know you will all too!!