The goal

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want...

My friends and I had a cookout this weekend. It was soo good. And not only that but it was fun to display it in lovely platters and what not.

Makes me want to do something.

Here it is.

It makes me want to run a business wiith the girls. I would love to run a resturant with them, but who has the money.

But here is something that could sort of be done on a little less funding.

All in one stop shop.

Photography/styling/catering. Call on us when it comes to your wedding, family function... thing. Wouldn't that be awesome!? And if eventually we built up enough of a name for our selves and enough money, we could then go on into a resturant type of situation.

For example, if we were able to build up enough cash/demand then we could purchase a place like the golf course, somewhere that has a nice outside area and a nice dining area where people could have their reception/photos and well.... it would also work as just a resturant.

Wouldn't that be awesome?!?!

Also, not saying that anyone wants to do any of this... but if we could get my brother talked into it make it photography/styling/catering/dj !! See it really is becoming a one stop shop thing.

Have the venue for the people to use, the food, the pictures, the fashion and the music!! What more does a person need? (ok a dress the preacher/judge and decoration but who's counting)

It would all be so awesome!!

Ok someone help us out on this!! I just know we can do it!!

Oh and if someone had baking/decorating skills we could do the cake too!!! And I mean how much easier could we make it for the wedding party?!?

It's a nice dream.... maybe someday something will happen.

2 comments:

Brook Elise said...

oh man oh man oh man! I would LOVE to do that sort of thing! When I had no idea what I was going to do after graduation I considered event planning. There's a couple places in town that do that sort of thing. And a lot of the vendors (photography, catering, etc.) have alliances and refer each other to clients. I would TOTALLY love to do decorating stuff! and when I get a teacher job, I could always help in the summer, which is wedding season :) haha

Akira_kin said...

Sweet!! You do cakes? We need a cake person!!

This is totally going to happen!!